Information security as a service
Information security is becoming more and more complicated. Even in environments, where there is no need to save money and information science has a budget intended for security as well, the decision of choosing which system or systems can be quite problematic. In addition, all progressive security solutions require qualified systematic engineers who occasionally review and optimize them. Otherwise investing in those solutions does not make sense, since default settings are never adequate.
That is why we offer:
Rental equipment for information security
We believe that renting is more reasonable than purchasing it because of the following reasons:
- In small and medium-sized companies, it is by no means worth educating special system engineers in the field of information security. When you really need such specialists, they will not be enough, but for the rest of the time even if you only have one system engineer hired it would be too much for the work that needs to be done.
- Knowledge and experience gained in only one company are not as broad as those gained by our co-workers with working for different companies in different fields. Why not saving time and avoid mistakes that others have made?
- Dimensioning. Now there are 30 of you in the company. Okay, then XY device would be enough. But if your team grows to 80 in two years, same device will not be sufficient anymore. It makes sense that your provider replaces the device within reasonable time.
- Preventive consultancy: if you rent the equipment you can expect, that seeing as we are the providers of this service we will not have the time to deal only with you. From the point of sincere human laziness we will try to set our systems in a way that we will not have any problems.The only way to achieve this goal is to provide you with systems that operate without disturbing your work, do not restrict you, and at the same time do not cause complications.
What can you expect from our Information security as a service?
Depending on the size of your business, we will advise you on renting devices, offered in our information security service. This means that the device is first set up in a way that it works in your environment and allowss access on the beforehand agreement. Furtehrmore, we also take care of the optimal performance of this device, which also includes updating its settings considering the state of security threats worldwide. For example, during the latest attacks of Cryptoviruses, we have changed the settings to all our customers in order to prevent the usage of TOR protocol, which most Cryptoviruses use to transfer instructions and cryptic keys from the parent server (C & C server). So, if this protocol is disabled, viruses are effectively disabled as well, even if you receive them on your network. We perform similar optimization work regularly and continuously.
Choice of devices for small and middle-size companies
- Fortigate 30E or FortiGate 50E
- FortiMail – basic model VM00, for the smallest businesses we also offer it as a shared rental model (Shared Hosting)
- FortiWeb – for companies that publish in Internet their applications or more complex websites, including web stores. FortiWeb protects against various attacks, at the same time acts as an Application Delivery and Load Balancer if you have multiple servers that handle user requests. FortiWeb can also be offered as a shared rental model
- FortiDDOS – is suitable for businesses with high bandwidth internet connections and important web services. In the event of a DDoS attack, it can recognize patterns of unwanted traffic and effectively defends it against attack even in the case of serious amount of claims. It is important that we install FortiDDOS device in the network before the attacks happen in order to “learn” the patterns of normal traffic, before an attack occurs
- SIEM system – we use AlienVault, which is installed for all our customers, or we can install it solely for your needs. We also support the FortiSIEM system.
You can buy information security as a service for only 79 euros + VAT per month.
For environments with up to 30 users and internet speed up to 50 Mbps we recommend the FortiGate 30E device. The price of this service is 79 euros + VAT per month.
For environments with up to 50 users and internet speed up to 200 Mbps we reccomend the FortiGate 50E device, The price of this service is 93 euros + VAT per month. The system also supports multiple ISP providers.
You came to the right place. Until further notice we do not charge the expenses of connecting the device and the initial configuration. The expense is estimated and we agree with the customer that he covers it in the case of him wishing to part ways with us in less than two years proportional to the duration of the contract. That is similar to buying a mobile phone at your phone provider.
In addition, with each device you get a free protection for laptops (actually for computers of any kind, except servers), similar to antivirus but with additional VPN module and web filter, which works even if the computer is not connected to the LAN network. This means that 10 computers are without the cost of the annual update of the antivirus software.
Each FortiGate device can also control secure WiFi spots, which can be bought or long-term rented at our company.